- Where is the DAAD Portal? Once you have chosen the relevant scholarship option and read through all the important information, go to ‘Application’. The DAAD Portal is at the bottom of the page.
- Where is the Online Application form? The application form is in the DAAD Portal.
Should you have any further issues accessing and navigating the DAAD Portal please contact the Portal Hotline for assistance;
email at firstname.lastname@example.org phone at +49 228 882-8888.
In general, the portal hotline can be reached on weekdays from 09:00 – 12:00 and 14:00 – 16:00 hrs (German Time).
DLR-DAAD Research Fellowship Programme • DAAD
Who can apply?
What can be funded?
Please note that within the DLR-DAAD programme, you can apply only for a DLR institute, not for a university or any other institution.
Duration of the funding
- Type A - Doctoral Students: 36 months
- Type B - Postdoctoral Students: 6 to 24 months
- Type C - Senior Scientists: 1 to 3 months
- Type A - Doctoral Students (Doctorate in Germany): monthly instalment of 1,760 euros; e.g. flat-rate travel allowance, health insurance, family allowances
- Type B - Postdoctoral Students (Research in Germany): 2,400 euros per month
- Type C - Senior Scientists (Research in Germany): 2,760 euros per month