Start your career in the innovative fields of Viticulture, International Wine Business, Beverage Technology, Horticulture, Landscape Architecture, Food Safety or Logistics and Management of Fresh Products at Geisenheim University in Germany.
Geisenheim University is a unique institution combining practically oriented university degrees with theory and research and a 140-year old tradition in education.
Geisenheim, with its 11,500 inhabitants, is located at the heart of the “Rheingau”, an important wine-growing area near Frankfurt in the Rhine-Main area.
- Study in a relaxed atmosphere on a campus with 1,650 students (14% international students)
- Every year around 250 young people graduate with a high-quality Bachelor’s degree
- English-taught Bachelor’s degree since 2014: International Wine Business
- Master’s degree programs offered in cooperation with national and international universities and research centers
- Cooperation with an extensive and wide-reaching international network of universities and research institutes, which leads to a high international mobility of students
- Special programs for study preparation: „Pre-Study+” project, which includes “all-round care”: organisation of the compulsory pre-study internship, advice on application and requirements, support during the first steps in Germany, German language training, buddy-program and the Welcome Board, a virtual information point for prospective students with a lot of information about living and studying in Geisenheim. Apply now for the „Pre-Study+“ project by mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Further information: www.hs-geisenheim.de