- Where is the DAAD Portal? Once you have chosen the relevant scholarship option and read through all the important information, go to ‘Application’. The DAAD Portal is at the bottom of the page.
- Where is the Online Application form? The application form is in the DAAD Portal.
Should you have any further issues accessing and navigating the DAAD Portal please contact the Portal Hotline for assistance;
email at firstname.lastname@example.org phone at +49 228 882-8888.
In general, the portal hotline can be reached on weekdays from 09:00 – 12:00 and 14:00 – 16:00 hrs (German Time).
- to establish and cultivate contacts between German and foreign universities
- to impart subject-related knowledge by arranging corresponding visits at not less than two German universities, subject-related tours and information meetings
- to encourage subject-specific contact with German students and researchers
- to enable foreign students to gain a better understanding of economic, political and cultural life in Germany
Who can apply?
What is supported?
Duration of funding
Please note: There are special conditions for applicants from France, Great Britain, Poland, the Russian Federation and the United States. Further information is available at the respective branch office:
New York: www.daad.org
More detailed information