The DAAD Helmut-Schmidt-Scholarship for Masters in Public Policy and Good Governance is looking for Graduates from developing countries with a well-qualified first university degree.
This programme offers future leaders from developing countries the opportunity to pursue a Master’s degree in Social Protection at the Bonn-Rhein-Sieg University of Applied Sciences, Germany.
The scholarship will cover a monthly stipend, study and research grants, language courses in Germany, flight ticket and rent subsidies.
Who can apply?
- Graduates from developing countries (bachelor or equivalent)
- with a well-qualified first university degree as a rule in the fields of social and political sciences, law, economics, public policy and administration
- willing to actively contribute to the social, political and economic development of their home countries/regions
- who have already gained practical experience relevant for the programme (professional experience, internships, political/social commitment)
- C1 English level according to the European framework of references for languages
With the Helmut-Schmidt-Programme, the DAAD strives to contribute to promoting good governance and civil society structures in developing and emerging countries by offering scholarships to various different Development related programmes.
For more details on criteria and how to apply check out: Application Process for the DAAD Helmut-Schmidt-Scholarship | Hochschule Bonn-Rhein-Sieg (H-BRS)
More information on the study Programme: M.Sc. Social Protection
Applications close 31 July!