The ‘Managing Global Governance Academy’ (MGG Academy) is accepting applications for the 2022 training course geared towards highly-qualified young professionals who work in a partner institution of the MGG network or in an institution that is interested in future cooperation.
The main objective of the course is to support and prepare future change-makers for a professional and personal life dedicated to sustainable development at home and in the world. Building trust, exchanging perspectives and developing a mutual understanding belong to the core assets of the Academy.
The MGG Academy is based on the premise that profound knowledge, leadership qualities as well as visionary action are of core importance for transformative change. The four-month course thus blends academic modules, modules on leadership development and applied project work.
The MGG Academy 2022 will take place between 11. August and 7. Dezember 2022 at the German Institute for Development Politics in Bonn – Germany.
Basic Requirements for participants
- work in a governmental organisation, policy-oriented think tank, research institution, civil society or private sector organisation in an MGG partner country (Brazil, China, Europe, India, Indonesia, Mexico, South Africa)
- work on issues relevant to global governance such as international trade, international economics and finance, environmental challenges, international security or development cooperation
- speak English fluently
- be between 25 and 40 years old
- have at least three years working experience
- Candidates for the MGG Academy have to be supported by their organisation.
Virtual Information Session 15 February 2022 more infromation and info session registration link here: https://mgg.network/events/78287
Applications for the MGG Academy 2022 are possible until 15 March 2022.
Please find more information about the set-up and content of the MGG Academy 2022 here.