The Embassy of the Federal Republic of Germany in Pretoria is looking for a full-time office manager in administration to start on February 1st 2022. Application Deadline 23 December 2021.
- Liaison with host country officials on administrative matters.
- Accreditation, visas and residence regulations for seconded employees.
- Import and export formalities; customs clearances (removal goods, flight baggage, duty-free etc.)
- Handling of vehicle matters in contact with South African ministries and authorities (registration and deregistration for import and export as well as purchase and sale; VAT refund)
- Handling the import of official vehicles of the Embassy
Contact person for tax office (SARS), Department of Foreign Affairs (DIRCO), diplomatic registration office (Natis), Bureau of Standard/NRCS
- Personnel support (processing of benefit applications, preparation of certificates, e.g. for customs authorities, tax office, etc.)
- Form reports in personnel and salary matters
- Coordination for the administration’s information portal
- General administrative tasks (e.g. on-call duty rosters, translations, overview of staff management meetings and appraisal periods, overtime-leave compensation table, general correspondence in German and English)
- Completed secondary education (Matric and/or Abitur).
- German at native speaker level, English fluent in spoken and written language.
- Several years of professional and organizational experience.
- Good PC user skills.
- Team-oriented and able to work under pressure.
Please send your application by December 23, 2021 to the Embassy of the Federal Republic of Germany exclusively by e-mail to email@example.com- office.de
For more information see job listing.