The Goethe Insitute Zimbabwe is looking for a new Head of Language. Applications are open until 6 November 2021!
Join this excellent team of educators at the Goethe Institute in Harare!
Profile and Requirements:
- Proficient in German Language (at least C1 level or Mother tongue)
- University degree in Germanistics, German as Foreign language or similar Experience in Administration of Language course enterprise
- Experience in Teaching German as Foreign language (DaF) to Adults (experience in digital or hybrid tuition as an advantage)
- Broad Acquaintance with current DaF teaching materials
- Acquaintance with regional studies / Good knowledge of German Culture, Current affairs, History Acquainted with current MS Office software as well as Communication Tools (Zoom, MS Teams etc.)
- Willingness to get acquainted with Goethe Institut software systems / platforms
- High level of intercultural and social competence
- Ability to work under pressure / deadlines / capacity for teamwork
- Proficient in English Language
Applications close 6 November!
For more infroamtion and to apply go to Goethe Institute Harare Head of Language