The Goethe-Institut Johannesburg is looking for a web editor to join their team on a full-time basis. Applications close on 31 October 2021.
The Goethe-Institut e. V. is the globally active cultural institute of the Federal Republic of Germany. They promote the knowledge of the German language and foster international cultural cooperation.
- Education in the field of journalism or media or professional experience in journalism and/or PR & marketing
- Excellent knowledge of German and English
- Experience in working with content management systems
- Good writing style, journalistic flair, editorial and proofreading skills in German and English
- Knowledge of the South African cultural and media landscape
- Ability to work under pressure, independently, flexibly and as part of a team
- Reliability and accuracy
- Very good communication skills
- Work permit for South Africa
Applications Close: 31 October 2021
For more information on this position and the application procedure, see job listing.