The International Office of Koblenz University of Applied Sciences in Germany is looking for a full-time International Lecturer for Data Science and Machine Learning starting 1 Jan 2021
Koblenz University of Applied Sciences with its campuses in Koblenz, Remagen and Höhr-Grenzhausen offers higher education programmes, postgraduate courses and applied research with a comprehensive range of contact teaching and distance learning courses. The campuses are located close to the river Rhine surrounded by a unique landscape and in between the Cologne Bonn region and the Rhine-Main area including Mainz and Frankfurt.
Who should apply?
- applicants should have excellent English language skills
- a master´s degree or PhD in a STEM subject or computer science
- experience in at least one of the following areas: statistics, AI, machine learning, data science
- experience as a lecturer at a university or a university of applied sciences or comparable institutions
- experience in supervising bachelor and master theses and / or projects in data science
- intention to move to Germany
Applications close 21 October 2021
For more information and how to apply check out: Hochschule Koblenz International Lecturer for Data Science and Machine Learning