Applications are invited from qualified candidates for a position as Director of the Support Centre at the Deutsche Internationale Schule Johannesburg. This position is available from 1st October 2021.
The Deutsche Internationale Schule Johannesburg (DSJ), established in 1890, is one of the oldest schools in Johannesburg; South Africa’s economic hub. Boasting a rich tradition, it guides its learners to develop strong and self-confident personalities and paves their way to academic and professional success worldwide.
The Phoenix Support Centre at the Deutsche Schule Johannesburg prides itself on offering quality academic, social, and emotional support to the school community as a whole.
Minimum requirements :
- University degree in the field related to support
- Psychological and/or socio-pedagogical knowledge and experience
- Experience in personnel management
- Confident knowledge of German and English, both written and spoken
- Strong experience in coordination and organization
- Several years of experience in dealing with children in need of support and support measures in a school-related environment
- Independent, structured and efficient way of working
- Ability to work in a team, flexibility and resilience
- Confident handling of office software
Applications can be submitted until 31 August 2021 per email to Mrs. Hilde Wizemann: firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information on the position, check out the Stellenangebot :